Thursday, January 30, 2020

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT



I'm of two minds regarding John Bolton. On the one hand, I was positively floored when der Donald tapped him to be a part Team Trump two years ago - and I wrote as much on this site. My feeling at the time was that Bolton, who had a long history as a hawk of the worst order, would not be an asset to American diplomacy. In fact, my feeling was that he would end up as a disaster, surely capable of starting World War Three.
 
That was then. This is now.
 
Bolton, despite his obvious flaws, is perfectly capable of imparting a bit of truth regarding the corruption of the Trump administration. The man is ready to expose the dishonesty of the most insanely dishonest administration in the history of this perfectly doomed country. I never dreamed that John Bolton would, somehow, be seen as democracy's hero, but he is. This is something that we'll all have to live with.

Trump has told his former National Security Advisor that he will no longer be able to walk with his people away from the disaster that is the Trump administration.

***************

AFTERTHOUGHT: 2/9/20

I didn't finish this thing. I became completely filled with despair and I had a few drinks. I'm sorry about that.

Tom Degan
Goshen, NY

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Just the Facts! said...

DNC is requesting $50 million for convention security. Why don't they just hold it in a gun free zone?

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Rain Trueax said...

It's funny how people justify their moral decisions where it comes to voting. Suddenly, Bolton is the hero because he might bring down Trump. I would not count on it. Bolton wanted wars and didn't like that Trump did not. He is not likely to be any more honorable, when it comes to making money, than the rest of them. But now he's the good guy. Really funny.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Mark M said...

hope you feel better soon Tom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home