Saturday, November 08, 2008

Me 'n' George

I have a horrible confession to make. This is something that's been bugging me since mid-August when the readership of this site took a bit of a surge. I feel awkward and embarrassed even admitting this, but I might as well lay all of the cards on the table and 'fess up. It must be said:

George W. Bush is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

In order to explain to you exactly what I'm talking about, let me take you back to the beginning. It's a memory I'll never be able to shake till the day I die: The very first time I ever laid eyes on Dubya....

It was almost twenty-one years ago in the spring of 1988. Poppy Bush, then Ronald Reagan's vice-president, was running in the South Carolina GOP primary and the crazy preacher, Pat Robertson, was giving him the fight of his life. You see, your average South Carolinian Republican voter is so rib-ticklingly stupid, a lot of them thought that sending a half-witted reactionary like Robertson to the White House was a really neat idea. Something had to be done.

So the Bush Sr. campaign sent his jackass of a kid along with the late Lee Attwater down there to try to convince these goofy people to vote for Daddy. Why did they use the eldest son as an envoy? Why didn't they use the slightly more articulate sons, Jeb or Marvin or Neil? My theory has always been that the campaign's strategists figured that Junior was such a fire-breathing asshole, the right wing knuckleheads in that state would have no problem relating to him. They didn't. Poppy won South Carolina.

In 1988, I was videotaping hours and hours of network coverage of that campaign and I still have the tape. He was being interviewed by the National Broadcasting Company, telling a reporter, "He thinks he's gonna whoop George Bush? He'd better think again". I can still remember my initial reaction to this guy:

"My goodness! The boy's dumber than dog shit, isn't he?"

Back then, he went by the name of George Bush, Jr. which technically is not his real name: Poppy was George Herbert Walker Bush, while the scion was merely, George Walker Bush. In the words of the legendary Ann Richards, rest her soul: "He's missing his Herbert". Incredibly, it was only when he ran for office in his own right that he started to call himself, "George W. Bush". This was no doubt in order to separate himself from his father's failed, ex-presidency.

And that is where I first saw George W. Bush two decades and one half a year ago - almost to the day. Who could have possibly envisioned then how far he would rise? Had you told me the heights to which this foolish, mediocre man would eventually reach, I would have would have said, "May I have a little toke of what you're smoking, please?" Had you been able to convince me, I probably would have packed my bags, right then and there, and moved to Ireland - or Norway.

From that point on, I developed what I can only describe as a morbid fascination with this moronic son of a failed president. I studied his history as a businessman, one failure after another. I read about the investigations into his insider trading; how he sold every one of his shares of a company he helped run into the ground called, Harken Energy - just days before it was announced that the stock was all-but-worthless. He had even been advised by the company's attorney's that the sale of his stock, under the circumstances, would be blatantly illegal. That made no difference to this arrogant little son-of-a-bitch. After all, he was a Bush. At the time, the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was an old Bush family friend. Poppy Bush, who was then vice-president, had the investigation squelched.

Then, in 1994, the arrogant little twit announced that he was going to run against the much-loved Ann Richards for the office of Governor of Texas! "HA!!!", I guffawed loud enough to be heard in the next county, "It'll never happen! Even your average Texan isn't that dumb!!"

Note to my beloved cousins, the Barras family of Port Arthur: Of course, I exclude you from that list, my dears.

What I hadn't considered - what I wasn't even aware of at the time - was the existence of a despicable creature named Karl Rove. The man known to the press as "Bush's Brain" was able to run a campaign that resorted to spreading rumors that, not only was Ms. Richards a drug user, she was a lesbian. It worked - like a charm. George W. Bush became the first Republican since Reconstruction to be elected Governor of Texas. Not only that, four years later in 1998, he became the only Republican governor in history to win two, consecutive terms in that worthless state.

As our beloved Molly Ivins, herself a native of the Lone Star State once rhetorically asked: "What is it about Texas?"

Late in the year of 1999, when he announced that he was seeking the office of the presidency, I became seriously alarmed. The American electorate had become so dumbed down in recent years, a George W. Bush administration was not only a possibility, it was inevitable! It was at that time I became an activist.

A few months later I managed to become involved as co-producer of the Kirk Grantham Program on W-TBQ in Florida, NY. Its studios are directly across the street from the birthplace of William Henry Seward, Lincoln's Secretary of State and the man who purchased the state of Alaska from Russia (Yes, it is he who is responsible for Sarah Palin). It is a small station but it has a good signal and can be heard quite clearly in Northern New Jersey.

Every Thursday afternoon at 2:00, I would do fifteen minutes with Kirk on the subject of the campaign of 2000 which was then going full speed. Thank goodness I saved the tapes of those broadcasts. A year or so ago, I digitally transferred them to CD. Thanks to the miracle of Mr. Edison's talking machine, I now have the positively giddy pleasure of listening to my unheeded warnings to my fellow countrymen and women:

"If the American people are foolish enough to elect this idiot as President of the United States, we'll regret it for a century."

I love it! I hate to say I told you so, but....

As it turns out, the American people never really did "elect" George W. Bush to anything. The hideous little bastard lost the popular vote and was only able to barely squeak by in the state of Florida because an ideologically perverted Supreme Court decided to put a halt to the recount. Florida's Secretary of State, Katherine Harris, along with Governor Jeb Bush, were also successful in illegally removing fifty-seven thousand African Americans from the list of eligible voters. It was the most blatant election fraud in American history.

The night the Supreme Court selected George W. Bush as our forty-third president, I got so drunk, I wound up passing out in a hammock on the front porch of the house I was living in at the time (Remember, this was December). I knew we, as a nation, were in for four years of lunacy and incompetence. I say "four years" because on that cold night of December of 2000, even I never dreamed that so huge a segment of the American people would be naive enough to repeat their mistake four years later.

But as bad as I knew Bush was going to be for the country that I love so much, it never occurred to me that the homicidal little thug would have a positive effect on my life!

But for the accident of my birth, I would be now sleeping on the street, much like the night I spent on the porch those eight, long years ago - much like where George W. Bush would be sleeping tonight but for the accident of his birth. Back in the 1920s, my grandfather, Edward J. Degan, Sr., founded a company called, Stuart-Dean. We specialize in architectural metal, marble and wood restoration. Today we have offices in twenty cities all over the United States and Canada. I never knew my Grandpa Degan. He died suddenly of a massive heart attack four-and-a-half-years before I was born. And yet today, I am a major shareholder in the company he founded. That, in a way, makes me part of the privileged class. I might be on one of the lower rungs of that class, but I'm there.

Trust me on this one, campers: I did very well while Bush was in office. I even got a couple of tax cuts that I didn't even need! How utterly sweet is that?

But nowhere did I benefit more from the First Fool's reign of error than when I started "The Rant". Writing it has been a joy that I can't even describe and I've made thousands of friends worldwide. I never imagined it would get the response it seems to be getting but I'm truly grateful for it. And to think that I owe it all to the nasty, half-witted little frat boy who at this very minute, is tucked away under his quilts, sleeping soundly in the Executive Mansion. Life is kind of funny that way, isn't it?

Yeah, I owe an awful lot to George W. Bush. Me 'n' George have been on one hell of a journey together. The awful irony is the fact that the moment the disgusting little freak breathes his final breath in the infirmary of the federal prison in Leavenworth, Kansas, he will probably have lived his entire life not knowing that Tom Degan ever existed. That doesn't really matter, though. What matters is that you and I and our children - and the great grandchildren who will never even know our names - will know the name of George W. Bush. The American people will be living with the strychnine-like aftertaste of his legacy for generations.

But not me, man! This imbecilic man has given me a direction and a purpose that I had previously been lacking. His failure has turned out to be my ultimate triumph. In a very weird and disturbing way that I can barely articulate, George W. Bush really is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I owe the bastard - BIG TIME!

Thank you, Georgie.

Tom Degan
Goshen, NY
tomdegan@frontiernet.net

SUGGESTED READING:

Shrub: The Short and Happy Political Life of George W. Bush
by Molly Ivins and Lou Dubois
and
Bushwhacked: Life in George W. Bush's America
by Molly Ivins and Lou Dubois

Photograph of the president of the United States and the author of "The Rant" taken in October 2008 at FYE, Middletown, NY.

In seventy-three days, Barack Obama will be our new president and George Bush will be on his way to ignoble exile!

26 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Saltwater said...

Good story. These days no one much is giving Bush a hard time but after January I still hope he is confronted with all his unconstitutional excesses and varous other high crimes and misdemeanors- I think justice requires an accounting about this man. Meanwhile he is laying pretty low, isn't he, and I would too if I was him, he's not too popular. I think he should be sentenced to being a WalMart greeter for the rest of his so called life, or one of the guys who picks up your trash on freezing mornings...no, that wouldn't be fair to the other people at WalMart or on the trash truck...
He will probably skate free. Presidents literally get away with murder, don't they. However, eternity is longer than 3 score and ten so he has his maker to talk to someday and he will have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Tom Degan said...

slatwater....

From the final paragraph of my very first posting on "The Rant", June 2, 2006:

"PREDICTION: George W. Bush will be remembered in history, primarily, as the first (pray last) former chief executive to go to federal prison. Sound crazy? Stay tuned."

I stand by those words.

Cheers!

Tom Degan

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Avram Mirsky said...

Let's hope, Tom.

As for you - just keep on truckin'!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum, and here I thought there was nothing positive to have come from this maladministration....

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger charles moore said...

Tom, a good Rant and story, and I for one am glad that he was the catalyst for the Rant; probably the only commendable thing that Dubya ever did. It has been a long and bumpy ride and I, for one, have enjoyed your writings all the way.

Thank God, this country has survived the excesses and crimes of that bastard, his party and co-criminals and if there really is a God, someday Bush, Cheney and the rest of that bunch of bananas will end up in federal prison for the rest of their lives.

When watching Obama's acceptance speech, several times I simply began to cry and thought yes, by God, there IS hope for this country and hope for a brighter future.

Sort of funny, isn't it? I am one of those old white men who was supposed to vote for McCain!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, I think you mean Leavenworth KANSAS.
Kansas ranks just above Minot North Dakota as the place I want to spend the rest of my life but fate dictated otherwise.
However if Kanas did end up as George Bush's forever home my life would be much sweeter.
Obama has saved us from more loss or our civil rights, the next president will be able to appoint possibly 3 Supreme Court Justices and any number of appeals judges.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it would be a good idea to prosecute Bush and associates. It will continue the divisivness which permeates our country at present. You probably remember Nixon was pardoned by Ford. His reason for doing so was not because he was a buddy republican, it was because he felt it would prolong the agony of the American people, distract from more important issues. The sooner the country got over it the better. Right or wrong, it is a valid approach. Like my 15 year old says, an eye for an eye and everyone winds up blind.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tom Degan said...

Wilma....

Right! Kansas! Got it! Yhanks for pointing out my error. The necessary corrections have been made.

All the best,

Tom Degan

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that a new day is dawning we must keep in mind the saying of founding father Thomas Jefferson who said "The price of freedon is eternal vigilance"
We let down our guard but we must never let it happen again.
From somewhere in the great beyond Georges Santayana is shaking his head and saying I told them so.
His "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" was never more true than today.
We elected Nixon and looked what happened, then Ronnie and his voodoo economics and idiotic supply side economics followed by Bush 41. Bush 43 is leaving a legacy that will take generations to repair if ever
Obama seems to wipe out much of our lost prestige and we must never let the nay-sayers undo the good his is doing
l

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>Obama seems to wipe out much of our lost prestige and we must never let the nay-sayers undo the good his is doing

wilma, Wait & see. Of course the best thing will be if Obama becomes the president we hope he will be. This would mean his policies would be in line the constitution and maybe his administration would represent citizens before businesses (which I might point out are not human) - this is a pretty tall order in today's America.

I would suggest that the first things that Obama focus on would be to reverse policies that are not in line with the constitution. This in itself would be a full time occupation - particularly after the last 8 years.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stoney13 really has a potty mouth. Hey Stoney, I think Bush has done a great job keeping america safe from terrorists. Don't you think chasing down terrorists and disrupting terrorist activities is a good thing? I like the cowboy attitude: shoot first and ask questions later. So he likes illegal wire taps; minor detail. Does anyone really think Obama is going to shut down the NSA, CIA or Dept of Homeland Security, or put a stop to their current activities?

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger larkrise said...

Why is it that people think Bushit has kept us safe, when he allowed 9/11 to happen?! He and his flunky fool, Condoleeza Rice, sat on their pitiful patooties, ignored all the warnings, displayed nothing but arrogance and ignorance, and then whined and puled after 9/11 occurred. Bush has NOT kept us safe. Ask all the families of the dead In New Orleans. Ask all the dead workers, who have died because Elaine Chao refuses to enforce labor safety standards. Ask all the people who have died because they cannot afford healthcare, after losing their jobs. Bush hasnt kept us safe. He has done NOTHING but sell a load of snake oil to gullible people, who cannot connect the dots. It doesnt take only terrorist attacks to kill people. Incompetent, uncaring, avaricious idiots can do just as much damage. The terrorists know that. They have sat back and watched us sink our economy under the Conservative Curse for the last 8 years. They remember the old Soviet Union did the same thing. All Reagan did was make speeches. The Soviet Union went broke fighting in Afghanistan. Then, they collapsed. You can destroy a building by chipping away at the foundation. You dont have to bring in dynamite.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, so Bush didn't listen to the warnings, or heed the advice given to him by Clinton. He probably was given something to read without pictures and was confused. Of course, it was Clinton who cut funding and crippled CIA activities in the Middle East. What do you think Obama is going to do? And the reason the USSR failed in Afgan is because we supplied the Afgan army. Regarding New Orleans, if you are stupied enough to live in a place that is below sea level and prone to hurricane activity, I don't feel sorry for you. Granted, FEMA is like bad sex, slow to respond and the results aren't very satisfying. But don't you think people should take some personal responsibility for themselves and stop blaming the government? I for one do not like dumping my tax dollars into rebuilding an area that is just going to get blown away again. The same goes for Galveston. There is a pattern; MOVE!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Citizen Sane said...

Hey Tom,
Yes, Bush has been a wonderful treasure trove of pictures to photoshop, and incomprehensible babble to laugh at in the midst of our misery. I love the photo of you with his cut-out!
I tend to agree with Stoney, based on the fact that BushCo is already racing to gut every environmental and species protection imaginable - without any oversight or input from congress. See my blog for details, The Mills River Progressive.
This sociopathic war criminal and his henchmen handlers MUST be held accountable for their many monstrous and illegal actions. I would also like to see a genuine investigation of 9/11 - one which addresses the many unanswered questions that were simply ignored by the "official report".
While I don't hold out much hope for the Pelosi Club reps to do their jobs under the constitution, I'm hoping that the international community will step up to the plate, and at least begin hearings on these matters at The Hague. A trial would be better.
To people like Ben Rob Fisher who want to just sweep the crimes into the dustbin of history for the sake of harmony, I would remind them that our constitution requires us to undertake all the responsibilities of a functioning democracy, whether or not it's unpleasant or inconvenient. The GOP isn't going to to be anything except the obstructionist assholes they always are, regardless. As I write this, the Heritage Foundation, one of the right's "think tanks", is feverishly crafting strategies to attack Obama and torpedo every change his administration will try to make. To the GOP, bi-partisanship means the Dems cave on everything and the GOP gets its way.
Let's stand up with the same backbone and guts our founders had, and show the world how a democracy and justice CAN work.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger tamajama said...

One result of the election: lots more gun sales to stupid white people.
Maybe Obama can put enough food on their families to keep them calmed down. If he builds the pie higher, they may lose some of their anger. I just hope we haven't misunderestimated his ability to get things done.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anna, I don't know why Bush is bothering to wreck havoc in has few days left. Anything he does alone can be readily undone by Obama, and probably will be. I understand your hatred of Bush, but his prosecution will never happen. Even if there were a movement to prosecute him, I would bet Obama will squash it for the reasons I mentioned earlier, unless there is a way to tie him to 9/11. There is an "official" response to all the unanswered questions surrounding 9/11. I have always had my doubts; see 911truth.org if you haven't already. There are many testimonials from people casting doubt on the official report; and they're not a bunch of paranoid crackpots. I would hate to think anyone in our government would facilitate such an attack. But you know, that is one way to convince the people to expand your powers; fear and declaration of war. Regarding your obvious liberal bias, I think you view on the democratic party being more bipartisan is very slanted. A good example was that idiot Pelosi's remarks when the house reached agreement on the "wall street welfare package". It was sooo inappropriate and self serving. If you want to get pissed off about something, you should be pissed off about the welfare package. What a crock that is! I doubt any in the congress understood what was going on. Based on what I have read, the source of the problem is adjustable rate mortgages. So I fail to understand why the banks simply didn't give people a fixed rate mortgage they could afford to get them out of trouble without the governments help. But hey, I don't know much about it. I think there is MUCH we don't know, and we are probably getting screwed by wall street.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll bet Robert never fired a gun. You should try it. It really is a lot of fun. I prefer trap and skeet, 'cause the targets are moving. I never found paper tartgets to be much fun. It is interesting that the liberals who march around spouting off about upholding the constitution are so anxious to attack our second amendment rights. I know of many wealthy people who collect all sorts of firearms, just like some collect stamps and coins. They are a part of history, as offensive as they are to some, that many find interesting. Further regulating firearms, or banning certain weapons, will do nothing. If you knew anything about guns, you would know that. All you are going to do is to create a black market similar to that which exists for drugs. More lives are ruined by alcohol and illicit drug use than by guns. I would legalize pot and tax it like alchohol, since you will be able to eliminate them; just like guns.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

benrobfisher, Most of the people who did not get out of New Orleans were too poor to own a car and Bush fiddled while New Orleans drowned instead of getting transprotation so they could get out of there
Another subject but the buzz is that Bush intends to pardon himself and Darth Cheney just before he leaves office thus frustrating all of us who want to see him a resident of Kansas

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wilma lamb, I truely feel bad for the people who wanted to get out but couldn't because of the failure of their local, state and federal government to provide proper evacuation. I know it would be nice to pin it all on Bush, but I really don't think that is fair. There is plenty of blame to go around.
Pardoning yourself would be a neat trick! If he could figure out how to do that, he is smarter than I think he is. Cheney is an evil guy isn't he? I ran into his entourage last summer fishing on the snake river. He scared all the fish away with his half dozen boats filled with secret service agents. Prick.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger larkrise said...

It is always so convenient to blame the victims. Most of the people who died in the flood after Katrina were African-Americans. Many had ancestors who were brought to Louisiana as slaves to work in the plantations.People who have lived in an area for generations feel it is home, whether it is New Orleans or lower Manhatten. The Army Corps of Engineers knew the levees could not withstand the surge caused by a hurricane like Katrina. Yet, they did not rebuild the levees. They still are not improved enough to stand another major natural disaster. New Orleans has been a fixture on the American scene for generations. I would hate to see it disappear. As it is, global warming, with the resultant rise in sea levels, is going to wreak havoc with all coastal areas, including lower Manhatten, Long Island, Staten Island, etc. Miami is going under water, along with much of Florida. There is certainly some benefit in stopping the overdevelopment and environmental degradation of coastal areas. However, to be fair, millions live in tornado-prone areas throughout the country. The storms are getting more frequent, the season is longer, and the intensity is greater. We can't clear out much of Oklahoma, Kansas, Indiana, Kentucky, and on and on. If you live in California, you have earthquakes. Granted, fools live on fault lines. But, we just had an earthquake in Indiana this past summer. It shook my house. Plus, with global warming, patterns are changing. At any rate, the response to Katrina and Rita was dismal. Bush was President. The buck stops with him. Same with 9/11. He and Rice ignored FBI warnings, ignored warnings from the Clinton adm., and could have increased airport security. They failed to do so. It was on THEIR watch. Their responsibility. Their failure to keep us safe. Bigger budgets dont help if an agency has told the administration there is a clear and present danger, and that administration ignores the warnings. Blaming Clinton is so tedious and predictable. As for the Soviet Union, they knew they were losing in Afghanistan and could have pulled out. They went broke instead. What matters about supplying guns to the Afghans is that it allowed the Taliban to use them down the road. They then allowed Bin Laden to set up terrorist training camps.
In the long run, the proof is in the pudding. Bush has created a mess at all levels. It is there for all to see. Thank goodness, millions of people have finally come to their senses. It will take years to undo the damage. The minds of "True Believers" cannot be changed. Oh well. Their loss. But, a return to accountability and a measure of common sense instead of rabid ideology will be a welcome change for the rest of us.

Oh, and Tom, I like the picture of you with the Bush cutout,too. I love the expression on your face. Keep on ranting. In the world of politics there is never a time when some pol doesnt need a good bite on the butt. Continue to be an Aristotelean gadfly.

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,

Great rant! I first saw your posts on Alternet, and when you announced your own blog, I followed you over. Seems like it was ages ago, but time has slowed to a crawl with this administration.

As a side note to your story about Dubya's rise, I heard that the Bush Empire always had Jeb in mind for the throne. Jeb ran for gov of FL the same year that W ran in TX. Jeb lost and W won, so the Bush Clan had no choice but to push W up the ladder. I have no doubt that even if Jeb had won, Rove would still have been the brains of the outfit. I am positive we would still be in the same boat we find sinking underneath us.

I doubt W will ever see any prison time - afterall they did buy an island ranch off Paraguay to flee to like a bunch of Nazi war criminals! I think it would be enough that he and Cheney spend the rest of their lives trapped on an island together, never able to leave lest they be arrested and brought up on charges at the Hague.

Keep up the rants, Tom. I look forward to each and every one of your blog pieces. So glad Alternet decided to start posting you on Peek. You deserve all attention you have gained.

Peace to you!

Jo in Arizona

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Tom Degan said...

Dear Jo,

Thank you so much for that little note. You really made my day!

Yeah, the very idea of Bush and Cheney living out the rest of their miserble lives under a scortching tropical sun does indeed have a certain appeal to it. Of course, the island would have to be embargoed in order to keep outside supplies from getting in. Let the bastards be forced to live off of the land and their wits!

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonomous, are you sure Bush's non-extradition SA hidey hole is an island?
When Jenna went to Paraguay she was buying a huge ranch.
A friend whose son is with a Tampa Bay newspaper said it was astride the world's largest aquafer and also adjoining the Reverend's Moon's spread

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Hi, Tom,

Sorry if it's tedious or redundant, but I posted these comments under your rant after I read it at AlterNet, then decided I might as well post them here, too:

Oh, DUHbya's (yeah, it's spelled with a capital "DUH") got his "Herbert," alright; he strokes it morning, noon and night just prior to screwing the pooch.

Like you, Tom, I got an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach when DUHbya announced his candidacy. I just knew that if that weasely little weasel weaseled his way into office things would be bad for the country. Not even in my fondest nightmares did I envision things becoming this bad. While I wish I could give Bush all the credit for engineering this monumental FUBAR disaster, it’s obvious that he could only pull it off with the help of many willing accomplices. What’s really sad is that they’re not done yet. And yeah, I’m betting that DUHbya lets the White House door hit him in the ass on his way out.

But hey, thanks for another great rant.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Prairie Waif said...

Tom?

After this "Me 'n' George" rant, can we get rid of that nasty looking "kinda lifeform" on your left?

I'd prefer not to be frightened each time I check in to read my favorite blogger.

The thought of having to look at "Mr. Crawford Texas" nauseates me. YUCK.

Looking forward to YOUR happy smiling face, without "W".

Waif

MORONS abound in the USA! I just heard the reports, that I thought were urban myths, that gun sales are skyrocketing as the "new militia's" arm themselves with hunting weapons such ask M-16's, Ak-47's, Lugers, 45mm handguns, etc.

Why the hell didn't they get off their duffs and overthrow the government of BUSH who REIGNED as THE SUPREME AUTHORITY and gave the finger to the Declaration of Independence AND The Constitution???

Morons; always a day late and too much money for guns.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How did people re-elect George Bush after a disastrous first term? They fell asleep at the switch. Many were able to foresee the consequences; some fled to Canada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home